System Update - Now Complete
The conversion took place Wednesday, October 31st. Services such as Online banking and Telephone Banking (formerly Speedyline) have been upgraded with the system so your old login credentials are no longer valid. Please follow the instructions below to login and access your accounts.
What HAS CHANGED After the System Upgrade?
- Online Banking has a new look and functionality. Click here for our Online Banking guide.
- Online Banking password: The first time you log into Online Banking after the conversion, you will need to use the last 6 digits of your social security number for your password. You will then be prompted to choose a new password and challenge questions. You will be required to assign a unique username.
- Telephone Banking (formerly Speedyline) will have new menu options. Telephone banking requires a new password. The first time you call Telephone Banking you will need to log in using the last four digits of the primary members Social Security Number.
What has NOT CHANGED After the System Upgrade?
- The Online Banking system will continue to be accessible from our website at www.nordcu.org.
- Your member number.
- Our Routing and Transit Number: 325081827
- Nordstrom FCU ATM and Debit Cards. Your PIN will stay the same.
- Checks, pre-authorized payments, and direct deposits.
We will have special call center hours on Saturday, November 3 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Pacific Time to help with any questions you might have.
We appreciate your patience during this conversion and are confident you will find the new system will provide enhanced functionality.
Please call us if you have any questions. Our phone number is 800-666-7328.