YOUR NEW CREDIT CARD
SELECTION PERIOD IS OVER. IF YOU HAVEN'T MADE YOUR SELECTION, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.
HERE’S EVERYTHING ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW.
What new features are coming to credit cards?
- New card options: Looking for a card with more rewards? With our new Nordstrom FCU Rewards Visa®, you’ll earn one point per dollar. Your points can be used for travel, merchandise, gift cards, statement credits, and more!
If you’re searching for something simple, the Nordstrom FCU Traditional Visa® credit card is the perfect low rate, low maintenance option. It’s the perfect choice if you seek a no-fuss, straightforward credit card.
- Contactless or tap-to-pay payment options with a chip: Your credit card will allow you to hold your card to select card readers to make faster, more secure purchases. Search for this icon at checkout to see if it’s tap-to-pay enabled:
- The latest in EMV chip technology: Your personal and card information is more secure thanks to the unique encryption of the chip versus the magnetic strip.
- Digital wallet options: Once you've activated your new card, you’ll have access to add it to your Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay digital wallet.
I have a credit card. What else do I need to know?
- Please note that if you did not select a new card, your current credit card will be deactivated on October 28.
- On October 28, your card will no longer work for purchases and any outstanding balance will convert to a closed personal loan. This may impact your credit score.
- You will receive a new card, with new numbers in late October. You will be able to activate your new card on October 29.
- There will be a one-day interruption on October 28.
I didn't receive one of the new ATM or debit cards. What do I do?
- New cards were issued in the summer of 2022. If you didn't receive a card, we may not have updated contact information for you. Please call (800) 666-7328.
If you have any questions or concerns about these updates, please contact us below.