MANAGE YOUR NORDSTROM FCU DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS WHEREVER YOU ARE.
For added security and convenience, add your Nordstrom FCU Debit or Credit Card to your preferred digital wallet- Apply Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
1. Locate and open the digital wallet app on your phone
2. Click “Add Card” or “Add Credit/Debit Card”.
3. You can either take a photo of your card (the card information will not be stored on your phone) or you can manually enter a few account details such as name, address, card number, expiration date, and the three-digit card verification value that can be found on the back of your card.
4. You may be prompted for further verification steps.
5. Finally, you will need to enter your billing address and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
RECEIVE TRANSACTION UPDATES QUICKLY
With Nordstrom FCU Visa® Purchase Alerts, you can receive a text message or email shortly after your Visa card has been used. So, if there is fraudulent activity, you'll be notified and can act quickly to stop the situation.
NEAR REAL-TIME ALERTS*
Customize purchase alerts to fit your needs when your Visa card is used:
- For purchases over a specified dollar amount
- For purchases online, over the phone or through the mail
- For cash withdrawals at an ATM
- Outside the United States
SIGN UP NOW
To sign up, go to Visa.com/purchasealerts — and start enjoying more protection and peace of mind.
Nordstrom FCU offers 24/7 fraud monitoring on your Debit and Credit Cards.
When suspicious transactions are attempted, you may get a call, email, or text to verify the transactions. As part of the authentication process, you may be asked some personal information.
Make sure your contact information stays up to date at the Credit Union to ensure you are notified right away of any unusual activity.
Debit cards are eligible to receive fraud text alerts (Credit Card text alerts coming soon).
This means our fraud monitoring service will reach out to you to verify transactions via text to the cell phone number you have on file when you sign up and a suspicious transaction occurs on your account.
Please call a Member Service Representative at 800.666.7328 to enroll in this free service.
To report your ATM, Debit or Credit Card as lost or stolen please call 888.333.5982.
Once you’ve made sure the card is shut down for further use, make sure to call the Credit Union at 800.666.7328 during business hours (M-F 7-5PM PST) to have a replacement card ordered and to begin a dispute claim if necessary.
*Actual time to receive Alert dependent on wireless service and coverage within area. Alerts service may not be available in all areas. Gasoline alerts may not include purchase amount. Account activity qualifying for Alert service may vary by issuer. Additional restrictions apply. © 2009 Visa. All Rights Reserved.