Become a Member
Why Become a Member?
As a valued member of not-for-profit Nordstrom Federal Credit Union, you will enjoy seeing any earnings returned to you in the form of high dividends on savings, low interest rates on loans, excellent convenient services, and tons of additional member-exclusive extras. Our business model is designed to benefit you — not bolster our own bottom line.
Membership is open to all Nordstrom employees and their immediate family members. And, once you're a member of Nordstrom FCU, you're a member for life — even if you leave employment with Nordstrom.
How to Become a Member
Becoming a member at Nordstrom Federal Credit Union is easy. Just click the link above to use our secure Online Membership Application. To complete the online account opening process you must be at least 18 years of age. The process should take approximately 10 minutes and you will need the following items:
- Your Driver's License, Passport, Military ID or State ID
- U.S. Social Security number
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your home address less than two years)
- Credit/Debit Card or Checking/Savings account number for funding the initial deposit of $50
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer to Nordstrom FCU